Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Videos that have taught me something

I was perusing through youtube, what can I say, it's winter time and I wish I was planting.  I decided that I'd start up a post containing every video I watch that I want to remember for later.  So here goes:

Training Tomatoes
Training and Suckering Indeterminate tomatoes (most heirloom tomatoes are indeterminate).  This is an excellent video that shows you several examples of what to do, how to do it, what to look for, what not to do etc.  Very Excellent.


Building Hoop Houses for Raised Beds
This is a great video for creating some simple hoop houses for your raised beds.  Very cheap, quick and easy to put up, and take down.  Should extend the life of your plants on both ends of your garden season


I'll keep adding more and more as I find them, don't worry :).

No comments:

Post a Comment